Here is the first part of what I like to call A LIST OF SHIT TO GET DONE!
This list is so long I’m going to divide it into two posts.
Normally I’d just write out a list of the books to write and publish and maybe a website to do over, but I realised that there is so much more to what I do and need to do each year.
Now, I know it could be boring for y’all, but I think it’s a great idea (not just for blog posts) to list all the things you want to get done in a year. I don’t do resolutions as such, just a to-do list of what I’d like to achieve, with no real timeline on most things except publish dates.
Here’s half of that list (and as full as I could get it) of what I want to achieve this year. Then in Friday’s post I cut it down into individual bullet points for a shorter, sharper list.
– Get my weight under control (again!) Isn’t this the usual resolution for most of us at this time of the year? But for me, as with many, it’s a constant struggle to keep it managed.
– Continue trying to sort out my skin and nail issues. I found out last year from my dermatologist that I have psoriasis of the nails, my two forefingers mainly. It’s when the nail lifts from the bed and turns white and the bed becomes smaller. It’s awful, and can be really sore when the nail lifts, so I definitely want to continue treatment for that.
– Continue to get the dreaded “supposed” monthly visitor under control (not that it’s ever really monthly). It’s been shit since I came off BC in 2017 and is still all over the place at times. I just want it to stop. So I either get back on BC, or get a nip and tuck on the interior lady bits even though I haven’t had children. Although, at this point in time, that will never happen, so what’s the point in continuing to bleed from a small hole between my legs for another 35 years…
– Try not to get so angry about stupid shit even though I’m angry most of the time over the way my life is. Life is a learning curve for everyone and I really don’t know how some people can just be calm all.the.damn.time!
I’m thinking that getting a dog might help. A mini goldendoodle or cavoodle because they’re so freakin cute, seriously, google images of them, but they’re bloody expensive and then there’s pet insurance on top of it, etc. So unless someone’s giving them away, I’m not getting one.
– GET THEM IN ORDER!!!!
– Try and save more each fortnight, rein in spending by finding better business deals and changing how I do things, and keep the credit card to a $1000 monthly limit.
Sadly, I had to get a hunk of money out of the bank to pay for book covers and there was a new iPhone on top of that for $1000AU and that didn’t help. But hopefully I’ll be able to save that all back if I’m strict…so…yeah…good luck with that, Tiara…
Publishing will be a little less this year as there will only be two books due for release but in multiple formats. Although, by the time you add in the editing and all of the other things involved…
Thankfully there are months where I won’t be paying for editing or publishing costs and can maybe fit in other things.
I also have to try and get the rest of what I need this year, such as new pc cords, cans of pressurised air to clean my pcs out, and notebooks so I can keep writing. So…more money…
ON A JEWELLERY NOTE…
– I need to restring all of my bracelet stacks with new elastic as many are breaking.
Tomorrow I’ll continue my yearly list of shit to get done, but will ask y’all what your plans concerning health and finances are for 2020. If you’re up for discussing it, that is, you don’t have to…but feel free.